1. Are you for or against the elimination of the local property tax?
2. Are you for or against repealing the 8th Amendment?
3. Are you for or against the creation of a directly elected mayor for the Dublin area, with greater powers over, housing, transport and revenue raising?
I am against a mayor, full stop. We have enough quangos and mayors all over the country.
4. Who should be responsible for setting minimum apartment standards, local authorities or the national government?
Government based on European models
5. Are you for or against ending religious patronage of all schools?
Yes, big time
6. Are you for or against the provision of medically supervised injection centres in Dublin?
I support, but it’s not enough and has to be 24-hour unsupervised by GOV only volunteers.
7. Are you for or against giving asylum seekers the right to work?
That’s a sticky one as we have the bogus J1 visa English language students muddying the waters.
8. What, if anything, should be done about Irish Water?
9. Are you for or against the immediate introduction of a vacant-land levy in Dublin?
10. Are you for or against banning zero-hour employment contracts?
11. Are you for or against ending unvouched expenses for TDs and councillors?
12. Are you for or against bringing in a new system of independent building inspections carried out by government inspectors to ensure that buildings are built to code?
In preparation for 26 February, we asked candidates running in Dublin for their views on a dozen issues. You can read what all the candidates had to say here.