1. Are you for or against the elimination of the local property tax?
For the elimination of the LPT.
2. Are you for or against repealing the 8th Amendment?
For the repeal of the 8th Amendment.
3. Are you for or against the creation of a directly elected mayor for the Dublin area, with greater powers over, housing, transport and revenue raising?
For a directly elected Mayor.
4. Who should be responsible for setting minimum apartment standards, local authorities or the national government?
5. Are you for or against ending religious patronage of all schools?
For the ending of religious patronage of all schools.
6. Are you for or against the provision of medically supervised injection centres in Dublin?
For injection centres
7. Are you for or against giving asylum seekers the right to work?
For the right to work for asylum seekers
8. What, if anything, should be done about Irish Water?
Irish Water needs to be dismantled and replaced by a single national water authority, which will coordinate the water and sanitation work of the local authorities.
9. Are you for or against the immediate introduction of a vacant-land levy in Dublin?
For its immediate introduction
10. Are you for or against banning zero-hour employment contracts?
For the banning of these contracts
11. Are you for or against ending unvouched expenses for TDs and councillors?
12. Are you for or against bringing in a new system of independent building inspections carried out by government inspectors to ensure that buildings are built to code?
In preparation for 26 February, we asked candidates running in Dublin for their views on a dozen issues. You can read what all the candidates had to say here.